Request for Proposals: Winter Meeting, 2022 and 2023
The Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography (SCCT), in partnership with International Regional Committees (IRCs), non-U.S. members and/or other organizations, holds a meeting outside the United States, in locations throughout the world, to highlight important developments in research and clinical aspects of cardiovascular CT. The SCCT Winter Meeting attracts between 100 and 200 researchers and clinicians.
SCCT is now welcoming proposals from non-U.S. individuals and organizations interested in partnering as the host for either the 2022 or 2023 SCCT Winter Meetings.
Goals of the SCCT Winter Meeting
SCCT leadership and staff are committed to working in partnership with the selected host to organize a meeting that meets strategic goals, including:
- Presents high quality, cutting-edge science
- Advances local/regional use of cardiovascular CT
- Ideally provides a combination of didactic and hands-on learning opportunities (through the main meeting and associated courses or workshops)
- Promotes stronger ties between SCCT and the region’s cardiovascular CT community
- Increases SCCT’s membership in the region
- Build partnerships with similar organizations
- Is financially viable (i.e., costs associated with the meeting are covered by revenue from registration, exhibits and sponsorship. Please note that SCCT is unable to run a meeting which is not financially sustainable in its own right.)
To submit a proposal
Please submit your proposal as a PDF email attachment by July 31, 2019 to Joanne Olson, SCCT executive director, at email@example.com. SCCT will send applicants confirmation that we have received your proposal within two business days of receipt.
Deadline for submission: July 31, 2019