The editorial board of the Journal of Cardiovascular Computed
Tomography (JCCT) is excited to invite the readership, including its
social media audience (#CardioTwitter and #CVRad) to participate in the first JCCT cover contest.
An ideal cover will be a captivating and thought-provoking
contribution depicting the contemporary role of cardiovascular computed
tomography. The quality, clinical
importance and educational value of the image/cover art will be taken into
consideration. Submissions incorporating
a creative design will also be considered.
After editorial review, finalists will be featured on JCCT social media. The winner will be chosen by a combination of
readership vote and editorial review.
Winners will be announced in early November.
The winner will receive:
- Recognized as
cover art author for the January-February 2021 issue of JCCT
on the SCCT website and
highlighted in that January-February 2021 issue of JCCT
- A one year online and print subscription to JCCT
Deadline for submission: Thursday
October 22, 2020
- All submissions must be entered through the following form.
- The image must be PDF, TIFF, EPS, JPEG file formats.
- The resolution must be 300 dpi or higher.
- The image should be anonymized,
including the removal of any patient identifiers and non-contemporaneous from
- The image submitted must have not have previously published. With the submission, the author provides permission for JCCT
to publish the image.
- The author must
sign over copyright permission to the Society of Cardiovascular Computed
Tomography before publication.