- Annual Meeting
|Chest Pain Toolkit References|
Coronary CT Angiography in the Evaluation of Acute and Stable Chest Pain: An Executive Summary of the Data Supporting Widespread Coverage and Utilization
1. Lubbers M, Dedic A, Coenen A et al. Calcium imaging and selective computed tomography angiography in comparison to functional testing for suspected coronary artery disease: the multicentre, randomized CRESCENT trial. European heart journal 2016;37:1232-43.
2. Budoff MJ, Dowe D, Jollis JG et al. Diagnostic performance of 64-multidetector row coronary computed tomographic angiography for evaluation of coronary artery stenosis in individuals without known coronary artery disease: results from the prospective multicenter ACCURACY (Assessment by Coronary Computed Tomographic Angiography of Individuals Undergoing Invasive Coronary Angiography) trial. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2008;52:1724-32.
3. Meijboom WB, Meijs MF, Schuijf JD et al. Diagnostic accuracy of 64-slice computed tomography coronary angiography: a prospective, multicenter, multivendor study. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2008;52:2135-44
5. Budoff MJ, Li D, Kazerooni EA, Thomas GS, Mieres JH, Shaw LJ. Diagnostic Accuracy of Noninvasive 64-row Computed Tomographic Coronary Angiography (CCTA) Compared with Myocardial Perfusion Imaging (MPI): The PICTURE Study, A Prospective Multicenter Trial. Academic radiology 2017;24:22-29.
7. McKavanagh P, Lusk L, Ball PA et al. A comparison of cardiac computerized tomography and exercise stress electrocardiogram test for the investigation of stable chest pain: the clinical results of the CAPP randomized prospective trial. European heart journal cardiovascular Imaging 2015;16:441-8.
11. Williams MC, Hunter A, Shah AS et al. Use of Coronary Computed Tomographic Angiography to Guide Management of Patients With Coronary Disease. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2016;67:1759-68.
12. Bittencourt MS, Hulten EA, Murthy VL et al. Clinical Outcomes After Evaluation of Stable Chest Pain by Coronary Computed Tomographic Angiography Versus Usual Care: A Meta-Analysis. Circulation Cardiovascular imaging 2016;9:e004419.
13. Min JK, Dunning A, Lin FY et al. Age- and sex-related differences in all-cause mortality risk based on coronary computed tomography angiography findings results from the International Multicenter CONFIRM (Coronary CT Angiography Evaluation for Clinical Outcomes: An International Multicenter Registry) of 23,854 patients without known coronary artery disease. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2011;58:849-60.
14. Villines TC, Hulten EA, Shaw LJ et al. Prevalence and severity of coronary artery disease and adverse events among symptomatic patients with coronary artery calcification scores of zero undergoing coronary computed tomography angiography: results from the CONFIRM (Coronary CT Angiography Evaluation for Clinical Outcomes: An International Multicenter) registry. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2011;58:2533-40.
15. Shaw LJ, Hausleiter J, Achenbach S et al. Coronary computed tomographic angiography as a gatekeeper to invasive diagnostic and surgical procedures: results from the multicenter CONFIRM (Coronary CT Angiography Evaluation for Clinical Outcomes: an International Multicenter) registry. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2012;60:2103-14.
16. Rana JS, Dunning A, Achenbach S et al. Differences in prevalence, extent, severity, and prognosis of coronary artery disease among patients with and without diabetes undergoing coronary computed tomography angiography: results from 10,110 individuals from the CONFIRM (COronary CT Angiography EvaluatioN For Clinical Outcomes): an InteRnational Multicenter Registry. Diabetes care 2012;35:1787-94.
17. Leipsic J, Taylor CM, Grunau G et al. Cardiovascular risk among stable individuals suspected of having coronary artery disease with no modifiable risk factors: results from an international multicenter study of 5262 patients. Radiology 2013;267:718-26.
18. Leipsic J, Taylor CM, Gransar H et al. Sex-based prognostic implications of nonobstructive coronary artery disease: results from the international multicenter CONFIRM study. Radiology 2014;273:393-400.
19. Dewey M, Rief M, Martus P et al. Evaluation of computed tomography in patients with atypical angina or chest pain clinically referred for invasive coronary angiography: randomised controlled trial. BMJ (Clinical research ed) 2016;355:i5441.
22. Goldstein JA, Gallagher MJ, O'Neill WW, Ross MA, O'Neil BJ, Raff GL. A randomized controlled trial of multi-slice coronary computed tomography for evaluation of acute chest pain. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2007;49:863-71.
23. Goldstein JA, Chinnaiyan KM, Abidov A et al. The CT-STAT (Coronary Computed Tomographic Angiography for Systematic Triage of Acute Chest Pain Patients to Treatment) trial. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2011;58:1414-22.
24. Hulten E, Pickett C, Bittencourt MS et al. Outcomes after coronary computed tomography angiography in the emergency department: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized, controlled trials. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2013;61:880-92.
25. Fihn SD, Gardin JM, Abrams J et al. 2012 ACCF/AHA/ACP/AATS/PCNA/SCAI/STS guideline for the diagnosis and management of patients with stable ischemic heart disease: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association task force on practice guidelines, and the American College of Physicians, American Association for Thoracic Surgery, Preventive Cardiovascular Nurses Association, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, and Society of Thoracic Surgeons. Circulation 2012;126:e354-471.
26. Anderson JL, Adams CD, Antman EM et al. 2011 ACCF/AHA Focused Update Incorporated Into the ACC/AHA 2007 Guidelines for the Management of Patients With Unstable Angina/Non-ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines. Circulation 2011;123:e426-579.
29. Schuhbaeck A, Achenbach S, Layritz C et al. Image quality of ultra-low radiation exposure coronary CT angiography with an effective dose <0.1 mSv using high-pitch spiral acquisition and raw data-based iterative reconstruction. European radiology 2013;23:597-606.
31. Goodacre S, Thokala P, Carroll C et al. Systematic review, meta-analysis and economic modelling of diagnostic strategies for suspected acute coronary syndrome. Health technology assessment (Winchester, England) 2013;17:v-vi, 1-188.