Please note: Online Registration is now closed. Click here for on-site form.
SCCT2017 — 12th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography
9th Annual SCCT Comprehensive Board Review and Update of Cardiovascular CT
SCCT2017: What’s the Diagnosis? Can you solve this difficult case? Correct answers will be entered in a drawing at the Team Spirit session at SCCT2017!
Abstract submissions are closed. If you have questions about your abstract, please contact: Abstracts@scct.org.
Check Out What's New at SCCT2017!
- Three new poster presentation formats!
- Rapid Fire ePoster Presentations – The best abstracts will be designated to be presented in a “rapid-fire” format during the poster presentations.
- New Educational Exhibit Posters – An opportunity for Fellows and Residents to present quality improvement projects and summaries of key topics on cardiovascular CT!
- ePosters will now be available in electronic format for review during and after the meeting.
- Opening Reception on Friday, July 7 from 6:15 - 7:45 PM — complimentary with SCCT2017 registration! A great networking opportunity, plus food and drinks will be served!
- UK Presents at SCCT2017 will highlight new and exciting initiatives, science, and research from the United Kingdom International Regional Committee (IRC).
New Specialty Hands-On Workshops in 2017 Include:
The SCCT 12th Annual Scientific Meeting is designed to engage physician and healthcare professionals interpreting cardiovascular CT in a comprehensive exploration of the most current developments in the field of cardiovascular CT principles, methodologies, appropriateness criteria and clinical practice.
Didactic lectures, image-based case examples, and the research in cardiovascular CT are designed to increase the competence and performance of the physician and technologist performing and interpreting cardiovascular CT. The Annual Meeting will focus on the technological advances, as well as the potential applications and limitations of cardiovascular CT. View the SCCT2017 Advance Program online here!
SCCT Presentation Guidelines (Click to open)