Technologist Member Benefits
- Journal of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography, print and online subscriptions to the SCCT's bi-monthly journal, highlighting the most current developments & research in cardiovascular CT
- Discounted registration rates for all SCCT meetings, courses, and co-sponsored educational programs.
- Technologist Certificate of Competency Program recognizes those technologists who have a more in-depth understanding of the utility and diagnostic capability of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography (cardiovascular CT). Members receive a discounted application rate.
- Discounts on the SCCT's educational resources and products including the Technologist Webinar Series and On-Demand education.
- Advocacy with federal and state lawmakers and other policymakers to present the facts on the clinical utility, cost-effectiveness and value of cardiovascular CT in diagnosing coronary artery disease.
- Payer representation to improve coverage of cardiovascular CT and ensure that physicians performing cardiovascular CT obtain fair and adequate reimbursement from private payers and Medicare.
- Case of the Month series showcases cardiac CTA in various clinical scenarios. Members receive cases via email.
- SCCT Newsletter, the SCCT's quarterly eNewsletter with important information on advocacy, education & member news.
- Recent Publications, a quarterly electronic publication which includes summaries of recent papers on a number of subjects related to cardiovascular CT.
- International Regional Committees (IRCs) promote cardiovascular CT and the objectives of SCCT around the globe.