Please see the below updated Fellow of the Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography (FSCCT) criteria. FSCCT criteria can also be downloaded in this flyer.
All Candidates Must:
- Be a current SCCT Member or join at time of FSCCT application. SCCT membership must be maintained to retain FSCCT status.*
- Provide one letter of recommendation.
- Pay application fee of $150.
- Select either the Clinical Track or Scientific Track:
Clinical Track Requirements:
o Have interpreted 300 cardiac CT cases.
- Satisfaction of the case requirement can be met by providing copies of patient logs or an attestation from an established practitioner group. The attestation may come from a colleague or chief.
o Must have presented lectures or served as a planner for at least 5 cardiac CT specific conferences or must have demonstrated significant service contributions to SCCT.
- Significant service contributions to SCCT:
- Served as faculty at the SCCT Annual Scientific Meeting or other SCCT educational activity.
- Served as an SCCT committee member or task force member.
- Served as author on an official SCCT statement.
Scientific Track Requirements:
o Have published at least:
- Ten (10) peer-reviewed scientific or review papers on cardiovascular CT as a co-author or
- Five (5) peer-reviewed papers as first author.
- A minimum of two (2) original research papers (not case reports) must be first authored.
o Have presented at least five (5) lectures related to cardiovascular CT.
FSCCT Applications will be reviewed and approved by the FSCCT Review Committee on a quarterly basis.
Cut off dates are: January 1, April 1, July 1, and October 1.
Applicants will be notified of their status following each review session. Click here to download the FSCCT application.
*To maintain FSCCT status, SCCT membership must be kept current. If an FSCCT allows their membership to lapse, they must renew their membership and pay the FSCCT fee ($100 per year) for the years that they have lapsed to regain their FSCCT status or reapply.