FiRST: Fellow and Resident Leaders of SCCT
Now accepting applications to join the FiRST Committee!
MISSION AND GOALS
- Liaison with officers and committees of SCCT
- Develop outreach programs for Fellows and Residents in training
- Develop and organize educational opportunities for Fellows/Residents in training
- Events in conjunction with SCCT’s Annual Scientific Meeting.
- Disseminate news related to cardiovascular computed tomography and/or the SCCT
- In collaboration with SCCT representatives, liaison with the American College of Cardiology (ACC) and the American College of Radiology (ACR)
- Create a bi-annual newsletter
- Mentor/assist Fellows and Residents in Training in developing leadership skills and prepare them for future involvement with the Society
Chair: Emilio Fentanes, MD (July 2017 – July 2018)
Vice Chair: Jonathan Weir-McCall, MD (July 2017 – July 2018)
Secretary: Prashant Nagpal, MD (July 2017 – July 2018)
Parham Eshtehardi, MD (June 2016 – July 2018)
Daniel Groves, MD (June 2016 – July 2018)
Syed Latif, MD (June 2016 – July 2018)
Ting Liu, MD (July 2015 – July 2018)
Seamus Whelton, MD (June 2016 – July 2018)
Irfan Zeb, MD (July 2017-July 2018)
The FiRST Committee is pleased to announce the opportunities for all US-based cardiology fellows in training in the SCCT and GE Cardiology FIT Program. Through the generous support of GE Healthcare, the SCCT is currently offering complimentary membership to our society including access to the Journal of the Cardiovascular Computed Tomography, online access to the SCCT educational content and the opportunity to participate in the Fellows and Residents working group. For the application please click here.
COMMITTEE RESOURCES AND INFORMATION
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
SCCT encourages your involvement. If you would like to learn more about opportunities for committee service, please email email@example.com with your name, address and area(s) of interest. An SCCT staff member or volunteer will contact you promptly.