SCCT2017 — 12th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography
Check Out What's New at SCCT2017!
- Two new poster presentation formats!
- Posters will be available in electronic format for review during and after the meeting.
- UK Presents at SCCT2017 will highlight new and exciting initiatives, science, and research from the United Kingdom International Regional Committee.
- Opening Reception on Friday, July 7 from 6:15 - 7:45 PM — complimentary with SCCT2017 registration! A great networking opportunity, plus food and drinks will be served!
New Specialty Workshops in 2017 Include:
- New Add-On Specialty Workshops:
The SCCT 12th Annual Scientific Meeting is designed to engage physician and healthcare professionals interpreting cardiovascular CT in a comprehensive exploration of the most current developments in the field of cardiovascular CT principles, methodologies, appropriateness criteria and clinical practice.
Didactic lectures, image-based case examples, and the research in cardiovascular CT are designed to increase the competence and performance of the physician and technologist performing and interpreting cardiovascular CT. The Annual Meeting will focus on the technological advances, as well as the potential applications and limitations of cardiovascular CT.