March 15 & 16, 2017
Mohamed Marwan, MD
Todd C. Villines, MD, FSCCT
Expert faculty will present cases to the attendees, who will have an opportunity to manipulate the data on workstations. Attendees will learn how to use cardiovascular CT to optimize clinical outcomes in TAVR with a focus on annular sizing, device selection, and reduction in complications such as coronary occlusion, annular rupture, and vascular access injury. Attendees will also be exposed to the latest in CT imaging for transcatheter valve-in-valve procedures. Space is limited...register today!
Click below to register:
SCCT Members: $1,200
Structural Heart: TAVR Workshop Location:
Embassy Suites Hotel Crystal City — National Airport
1300 Jefferson Davis Hwy
Arlington, Virginia 22202
Room rate: $245 single/double
Cut-off date: February 21, 2017
* A complimentary DCA airport, Pentagon City Metro and Crystal City-area shuttle. Accessible shuttle service is available upon request with reservations.
* This hotel is located within easy walking distance of the Pentagon, top attractions, shopping and restaurants. Ride the Metro subway system, located only three blocks away, to the National Mall area to visit Smithsonian Museums, the White House, the U.S. Capitol and national monuments.
* Enjoy a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast.
* Relax at our complimentary Evening Reception, with a variety of beverages and snacks.
* Work out at our 24-hour fitness center, or take a dip in the refreshing indoor pool and spa.
The Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography designates this hands-on activity for a maximum of 14.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Note: CME Credit is preliminary and may increase or decrease incrementally as the program schedule evolves.