September 10-11, 2016
Todd C. Villines, MD, FSCCT
This two-day training course with expert faculty provides a unique opportunity to improve cardiovascular CT reading skills through personal hands-on training on workstations with immediate feedback by invasive coronary angiography for all 50 cases. View the preliminary program online here.
Click below to register:
SCCT Members: $1,200
SCCT Fellow/Resident Members: $575
Fellow/Resident Non-Members: $675
CTA Academy Workshop Location:
Embassy Suites Hotel Crystal City — National Airport
1300 Jefferson Davis Hwy
Arlington, Virginia 22202
Book your hotel room online here!
Room rate: $129 single/double
Cut-off date: August 23, 2016
* A complimentary DCA airport, Pentagon City Metro and Crystal City-area shuttle. Accessible shuttle service is available upon request with reservations.
* This hotel is located within easy walking distance of the Pentagon, top attractions, shopping and restaurants. Ride the Metro subway system, located only three blocks away, to the National Mall area to visit Smithsonian Museums, the White House, the U.S. Capitol and national monuments.
* Enjoy a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast.
* Relax at our complimentary Evening Reception, with a variety of beverages and snacks.
* Work out at our 24-hour fitness center, or take a dip in the refreshing indoor pool and spa.
The Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography designates this hands-on activity for a maximum of 13.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Note: CME Credit is preliminary and may increase or decrease incrementally as the program schedule evolves.