We are pleased to offer US-based cardiology fellows-in-training complimentary membership to SCCT! Thanks to the generous support of GE Healthcare, fellows-in-training will be able to have access to the many member benefits that we offer as the professional society devoted exclusively to cardiovascular CT.
SCCT and GE Healthcare recognize that you, our cardiology fellows, are the future of our profession. As such, our two organizations are partnering to ensure you have access to the highest quality of education and networking from the outset of your careers. A few of the member benefits available to you will be:
- Online subscription to the Journal of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography
- Discounts on SCCT’s educational offerings, to include:
- SCCT2018 – In Dallas TX that features a Cardiovascular CT Bootcamp Track for fellows and residents
- Webinars offered throughout the year, with some tailored specifically for fellows
- 7th Annual Overview of Cardiac CT: Web Module
- Invaluable networking opportunities with industry leaders
- Opportunity to participate in the Fellows and Residents working group, offering a path to participating in other SCCT committees
- Abstract and presentation opportunities
SCCT would like to thank our partners at GE Healthcare for recognizing the importance of supporting cardiology fellows at this critical stage of their career development.
Please complete the brief application form today. If you have any questions regarding the application process or the fellows-in-training program, please contact Hilary Bikowski (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Completed Application
- Letter from Program Director confirming enrollment in cardiology fellowship program (email to Hilary Bikowski: email@example.com). Program directors may send a list of all eligible candidates in place of individual letters.